Fashion Friday – Lululemon Iconic Wrap

by Jen on July 22, 2011

Good morning everyone!  It’s Friday!  Do I hear a woot, woot?!

I thought I would share with you what I’m wearing today. (Please don’t mind the bad quality here, there wasn’t enough light in my room for a decent pic, hence the lamp on the background!)

Fashion Friday   Lululemon Iconic Wrap

This is my favorite Lululemon wrap of all time!  I know, I know….I tell you every week about my favorite piece of Lululemon.  But truly, they are ALL my favorite.

I like to wear the Iconic Wrap like I’ve shown in the picture, but you can wear it 10 different ways!  Upside down, inside out, the possibilities and endless.

Now, you’re probably wonderin’ why on earth I’m wearing long pants, a tank top, and a wrap in the middle of summer?

Because it’s freakin’ cool here today.  The high is only going to be 14C (57F).  And if I’m not mistaken, it is July right?  That’s what I thought.

Have a great morning.  I’ll be back later to tell you all about my day.

Do you like to wear wraps?

pixel Fashion Friday   Lululemon Iconic WrapPrint This Print This

1 Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy July 22, 2011 at 4:25 pm

you look very comfortable. I've never tried a wrap before, so I couldn't answer your question (o:

2 Misty Hamel July 22, 2011 at 6:16 pm

Jen, I wear wraps all the time and love them! That vid is so excessive though. I mean some of the "ways to wear" are cute and make sense but I think they are stretching it when they show stuff like wearing it as a scarf or tying the knot in the back. Maybe if you are out and you get hot but have no wear to put the wrap then you wear it as a scarf but it's not stylistically optimal in all 10 ways. IMHO LOL Great wrap though, looks good on you and I may have to get one just because of the thumb holes. Do most of their tops have thumb holes? Love them!

3 FamilyFoodFitnessandFun July 22, 2011 at 6:19 pm

@Misty I know…a scarf? Too funny. Yes, all of their long sleeve tops have thumb holes. It's great when you want to go out and keep warm :)

4 Kris | iheartwellness.com July 22, 2011 at 8:16 pm

I heart wraps so much!! They are so cozy and cover areas nicely when bloated! LOL!!

Cute outfit doll!
xxoo

5 Suzi @ confessions of a fitness instructor July 22, 2011 at 9:22 pm

I'm pretty sure you already said that the your best breath wrap was your fav ;) and then there is the sasavana wrap… never mind your fav lululemon piece, you can't even choose your fav wrap! lol.

6 Suzi @ confessions of a fitness instructor July 22, 2011 at 9:23 pm

oh and I meant to say we need to add our outside temps together and divide them – your 14 and my 33 (46 with the humidex) and we'd both be happier – you'd be warmer and I'd be cooler!