Fashion Friday: Lululemon Turbo Tank

by Jen on July 29, 2011

Good morning!  Are you happy it’s Friday?  I sure am.  Especially because it’s a long weekend up here in Canada!

Welcome to my Fashion Friday post.  As you can tell, it’s about Lululemon this week……well, actually it’s about Lululemon most weeks!  As a stay-at-home mom, Lulu is my go-to clothing.  I wear it to workout in and I wear it around the house.  I’ve never worn another brand of clothing that is so versatile.

Last week, I joined Lululemon’s email list.  Basically, they send you an email when they get in new product.  Why, oh why, did I wait so long to sign up for this??!!  Because it’s dangerous, that’s why!

So, when I got my first email, I knew I had to have this:

Fashion Friday: Lululemon Turbo Tank          Fashion Friday: Lululemon Turbo Tank

It’s called the Turbo Tank.  I LOVE it Fashion Friday: Lululemon Turbo Tank

It has a built in bra with removable cups.  I’m all about the cups….don’t want no headlights  Fashion Friday: Lululemon Turbo Tank.  I also love that it’s nice and long and doesn’t ride up.  Have I mentioned purple is one of my favourite colours?!

There you have it….my new favourite workout tank!

See you later this afternoon!

What do you like to wear when you workout?

pixel Fashion Friday: Lululemon Turbo TankPrint This Print This

1 Suzi @ confessions of a fitness instructor July 29, 2011 at 5:20 pm

WAH!!!! I WANT MINE!!!!!!!!!

2 Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy July 29, 2011 at 9:56 pm

I unusually wear a tank top and shorts, but my tank tops. I like things that are made of dri-fit so they breath and are better with the sweat and such

3 soundless_space July 31, 2011 at 4:07 pm

I always have the same problem with sports bras and tanks, this one looks fabulous! Pretty pricy though!

4 lollipop February 10, 2012 at 3:37 am

great tank! :) What size are you wearing? I’m usually a Small or XS and like my sports bras tight so they can give as much support as possible.

Is the built-in bra enough or do you need to wear a sports bra underneath when training?

I’d love to get one but I think it’s soldout!! Any tips on where to get it? :)

5 Jen February 10, 2012 at 8:12 am

That tank is a size 4. I don’t wear a bran underneath, there is enough support! You could look on ebay to see if there is any…that’s where I look when stuff is sold out in store or online. Good luck :)

6 Jen February 10, 2012 at 8:13 am

LOL…that should read *bra* underneath, not bran!!