I like to shop. These days, my shopping usually involves a grocery store. It seems I’m always buying food around here. But I guess that’s pretty normal with 3 little boys and 1 big boy living in our house! One of my favorite places to shop (besides Lululemon) is Costco.
I like to buy all of our meat there. I buy a few packages of chicken, take them home, and bag them individually so I can store them in the freezer. It’s much cheaper this way. There are a few other things I like to buy there too. Yesterday’s list was this:
Now, there are a few rules when shopping at Costco:
1. Go prepared. You must, I repeat, MUST bring a list with you.
2. You must bring only the amount of cash you are going to spend. Leave your debit card at home.
3. Go alone. Don’t bring a hungry husband or distracted kids.
4. Wear blinders so you don’t see what’s around you, just look for what’s on your list.
5. Walk fast. Only go down the isles that your list allows.
There. Got it? I know you always follow those rules when shopping at Costco right? Right?? Yep. Me too.
Everytime I go to Costco, I leave with waaaaaay more than was on my list. For example, here is a list of what actually came home with us yesterday:
KIDS STORAGE BINS
That’s more than double what was on my list. But the worst part, it’s more than triple what I wanted to spend.
But I must admit, the storage bins do make the playroom look pretty don’t ya think?!
And that, my friends, is how you get Costco’d!Print This