Fashion Friday – Lululemon Om Scarf

by Jen on September 16, 2011

Heeeeey!  How is your Friday?  Mine started out pretty good.  I didn’t have to rush around getting everyone ready to head out the door.  Caleb didn’t have kindergarten today because it’s parent-teacher interviews.  Wow…I can hardly believe we will be going to PT interviews!  I remember my parents going to those and feeling anxious…like my teacher was actually going to say something bad about me….little miss goodie two-shoes 😉

I have a confession to make.  I’m not sure if you remember, but about a month ago, I had asked you to vote on whether or not I should purchase a certain scarf from Lululemon.  I was surprised that most of you voted “nay”.  Many of you thought it looked a little bulky.

Well, surprise surprise, I ordered it anyway!  I just couldn’t resist the colour.  And I’m so glad I got it, I love it!

Those are some of my favorite ways to wear the scarf.  I’m still experimenting with more.

Can you tell I’m obsessed with scarves?  I recently posted about he Vinyasa Scarf.  And I loved it so much that I ordered it in white as well 🙂

I think scarves are the perfect fall accessory.  You can layer them in the mornings and evenings when it’s a little cooler out.  I could even use the Om Scarf as a blanket in an emergency 😉

Question: What is your favorite fall accessory?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Print This Print This

1 J and A September 16, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Wow I like! Looks great on you! I may have to go check it out. I haven't been to lulu in a while. Birthday is next week so I really should treat myself, right!?

2 Cheryl September 16, 2011 at 10:49 pm

I love mine! I wear it like your third pic…

3 Pennie September 17, 2011 at 12:23 am

Oh…and my favorite fall accessory? Are boots an accessory? I LOVE my riding boots. Love, love, love!!!

If that's not considered an accessory, then I would have to say a scarf I have in browns & golds with a little gold metallic thread running through it…very stylishly cute!

4 Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance September 17, 2011 at 2:40 pm

I would've definitely voted "yay" on this scarf! Bulky shmulky– you make it work. I especially love the 3rd look (not that it means anything, I don't know squat about fashion haha…

5 Suzi @ confessions of a fitness instructor September 17, 2011 at 4:13 pm

I wondered if you were ever going to confess to the world you had bought it 😉

It is really pretty!

6 Mom vs. the boys September 19, 2011 at 1:30 am

I stepped inside my first lulu store this weekend! can you believe it! I couldn't afford even a waterbottle or a headband for that matter, holy smokes it is pricey! I did see that same scarf though and determined it would not be as bulky as the picture looked either. great colour.