Fashion Friday – Lululemon Triumph Tote

by Jen on September 23, 2011

Good morning!  Happy Friday icon smile Fashion Friday   Lululemon Triumph Tote

I’m off to the naturopath this morning to get my test results.  I’m a little nervous.  I’m really hoping that I don’t have any food sensitivities.  I love food too much to give any of it up!  I’ll update you soon.

For the past year, I’ve been looking for a purse.  I’m pretty picky about purses.  Being a mom to 3 little boys, I need something that can hold everything, but doesn’t look like a suitcase!  I currently own a Fossil purse which I LOVE.  However, it’s my summer purse, and I want a different colour for the winter.

So not only does the purse of my dreams have to be big, but not too big, it also has to be the right colour.  And not black.  I’m done with black.  I also don’t like little tiny purse handles that I can’t throw over my shoulder.

<==== Useless for me (Source)

Sure, I could probably go to Coach and spend our entire savings on the perfect purse, but that’s just not my style.

So….what did I find?

Fashion Friday   Lululemon Triumph Tote
I think I fell in love with the colour first.  I lurve purple icon smile Fashion Friday   Lululemon Triumph Tote
But then I realized that I could carry it on my shoulder or I could sling it over my shoulder.
 Fashion Friday   Lululemon Triumph Tote
Okay, so it’s probably meant to be more of a gym bag….but whatevs.  I still love it.  I can fit anything in it, like extra diapers and underwear for my kids who refuse to potty train, as well as my 1,001 lip glosses.  There is even an inside pocket labelled “chocolate”.  If the bag says I should carry chocolate with me, I must icon wink Fashion Friday   Lululemon Triumph Tote
I’m not gonna say this is my all-time perfect purse, but for a mom of 3 boys who doesn’t have a job…..this purse is the one for me.
Question: Do you already own your perfect purse?

pixel Fashion Friday   Lululemon Triumph TotePrint This Print This

1 Suzi @ confessions of a fitness instructor September 23, 2011 at 9:46 pm

I can't believe how fast that came! It is purdy! :D

2 Pennie September 23, 2011 at 11:39 pm

So, so cute!

I now have a cute big purse, but I just bought a little crossover purse that is SO CUTE…I love it. I put minimal stuff in it – my keys, phone and billfold. Love, love, love it (although, I've crammed mints, checkbook, pen…it's getting larger…) Still…I really like the littleness of it…and I never have to put it down. Ever. And – no hands required!

3 joeytipping September 24, 2011 at 12:36 pm

I still have not found the ideal purse. Smaller ones cannot seem to hold all the stuff I "need" to carry and with larger purses I seem to be groping in the bottoms of them all the time to find that one elusive item! Frustrating! I have a Coach bag whose color I like but find it a bit too soft sided to find anything in there. I'll keep looking! BTW, I lurv purple too. Must be genetic. Love you!

4 Mom vs. the boys September 25, 2011 at 7:09 pm

I am starting to get more into purses but I have no where to put them. I need a bigger entry way closet. or not so many coats, maybe the kids could go without coats and I will buy more purses! heehehee

5 Debbie September 26, 2011 at 3:55 pm

When I got my first work bonus (11 years ago!) I bought myself a Burberry purse. I love it and use it so much I've had to have the straps fixed once. I don't own a lot of purses, just a couple of really nice ones, but it's by far my fave.

6 FamilyFoodFitnessandFun September 26, 2011 at 4:58 pm

@Pennie – I can hardly wait for the day I don't need a gigantic purse!

@Debbie – I wish someone would give me a work bonus ;)