1. It’s Friday! Where did the week go? I can’t believe it’s back to school next week. I’m not that excited about it…especially the whole “setting the alarm clock” thing.
2. One thing I am excited about is starting my new workout program:
Sorry for the terrible picture. In case you can’t read that, it says Les Mills PUMP! It’s BodyPump…at home. I’ve heard great things about BodyPump so I can’t wait to start on Monday.
3. We celebrated Caleb’s birthday on Wednesday evening with family.
Did you guess he’s 6 It’s still hard to believe my first born is 6 already.
4. [blackbirdpie url="http://twitter.com/#!/jengacek/status/154344710473912320"]
You may have wondered why I am looking for kid’s sandals in the middle of winter?! Well…we are headed to Mexico soon! I know, pretty last minute, right? But the trip is through Mark’s work and it depended on them hitting their yearly sales target. They did. I’ve never been to Mexico…and I’ve never taken the kids on a 6 hour airplane ride either. *GULP*
I’m not much of a traveller. I am more of a homebody, so this trip is major for me. I’m already having mini panic attacks. However, I know the kids are going to love every minute of it, so I just have to suck it up.
5. I’m really enjoying my new espresso machine. It makes the perfect latte every. single. time. And mama needs her daily latte.
6. The weather has been so warm here that the snow has almost all melted! It would be weird to have no snow in January. However, I’m sure we’ll pay for it by getting snow in July.
7. Remember last week I was telling you that I’m counting calories again, to get back on track?! For the past week, I’ve been cutting out 300 calories per day. The result? I gained a pound! Seriously. W.T.F????
Question: Have you been to Mexico with kids? If so, what was your experience?