If you follow me on Facebook, you probably know that I’ve been adding Mila to my diet for the past couple of months.
What is Mila you ask?
Mila is a blend of chia seeds that are carefully selected to maximize their nutritional value, meaning, they contain the highest and safest combination of Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, fiber, and phytonutrients of any food source on the planet!
Using a special cold fracturing process, the seeds are sliced, therefore making them easier for us to digest and absorb.
I know what you’re thinking: I already consume chia seeds, so why should I choose Mila instead?
Let me answer that for you from a personal experience.
I had been eating chia seeds for a little over a year. I would buy the large container of organic chia seeds from Costco every couple of months. I added them to my diet because I heard they were healthy, even Dr. Oz recommends eating them!
I didn’t notice any health differences, I felt the same as I did before. But after a friend recommended I try Mila, that’s when everything changed.
- Almost immediately, I noticed I had more energy throughout the day. I no longer experience that 4 p.m. crash.
- My struggles with constipation are gone.
- I feel more focused and have better mind clarity.
- My son’s eczema is completely GONE! No more steroid creams!
Besides all the these health benefits my family and I have experienced, I know that I’m promoting good eye, heart, breast, bone, and brain health by consuming Mila.
Don’t believe me that Mila is superior to regular chia seeds? Check out this video that explains what Mila is and why it comes out ahead:
And if that wasn’t enough, in just one small scoop of Mila, I’m getting all of the following:
- 8x more Omega-3 than salmon
- 6x more calcium than milk
- 3x more iron than spinach
- 2x more potassium than bananas
- 15x more magnesium than broccoli
- 2x more fiber than bran flakes
- 6x more protein than kidney beans
- 4x more selenium than flax seed
- 9x more phosphorus than whole milk
- More antioxidants than blueberries
Oh, did I mention that Mila is also gluten-free, sugar-free, and trans-fat free! Plus, you can add it to any food, even your baking because Mila’s supreme biological properties are not diminished by heat in the baking process!
All of these benefits from just one raw food!
So really, the question is, why aren’t you consuming Mila???
Mila is NOT available in stores. If you are interested in this product, please contact me.
Now for the fun part…
I’m giving away a week’s worth of Mila for free! All you have to do is leave a comment and tell me why you think Mila would benefit you. It’s that easy. The contest is open from Wednesday, August 8 until midnight, Wednesday, August 15. I’ll select a winner by random draw and will announce the winner on Facebook and Twitter Thursday, August 16.