My Brazil Butt Lift (BBL) Results

by Jen on March 1, 2013

If you had asked me a few short months ago whether I would post pictures of my butt on my blog, I would have laughed so hard at you.  I’ve never been a fan of my butt.  While it has shrank over the past 3 years since adopting a healthy lifestyle, it’s still one of the areas of my body that I don’t like showing off.

Even with intense exercise and eating healthy, my butt still wasn’t where I wanted it to be.  I knew that Beachbody had a program called Brazil Butt Lift.  I had even seen the amazing results women were experiencing from that program, but I held off purchasing it.  I thought a few extra squats and lunges each day would help tone and tighten my butt.  While those do help and my butt did tighten up, I still had a saggy butt.  Funny how gravity works!

Anyway, one day I decided to order Brazil Butt Lift.  Honestly, I had low expectations.  I thought I wouldn’t use it very much, that it wouldn’t be as intense of a workout that I’m used to.

Well…

After using the Bum Bum DVD for the first time, I was sweating, my legs and butt were screaming in pain, and I was cursing under my breath!  And that was just after 10 minutes!

I ended up using the program for 3 months.  Since I have so many workouts, I decided to use it in combination with some of my other DVD’s.  Normally, you would do the Brazil Butt Lift every single day, but since I used it in combination, I used it every other day.

Here are my results:

Brazil Butt Lift Before and After

Sorry for some blurry pics, apparently my husband can’t hold a camera still 😉  Also, I did not use any “effects” or “filters” on these photos, they were taken with my iPhone both times.

The biggest change I notice is on my inner thighs.  They have definitely become slimmer and more toned.  The other change is underneath my butt, the cellulite has diminished!

Overall, I’m loving Brazil Butt Lift and what it has done for my thighs and butt.  I love adding it to the end of my workouts. Some of the DVD’s are divided into sections, so you can do 10 minutes at at time if that’s all you have time for.

Now, I’m definitely going to feel better wearing a bathing suit this summer!

If you are interested in learning more about Brazil Butt Lift, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Print This Print This

1 lindsay March 1, 2013 at 7:27 am

My butt has always been my problem area and having kids and being in my 30’s doesn’t help the situation. What is the time commitment for the Brazil Butt Lift?
lindsay recently posted..Another Mealtime Strategy For Picky EatersMy Profile

2 Jen March 1, 2013 at 8:18 am

I agree…since having kids gravity just kind of took over 😉 It’s a 4-week program, but you can add on more workouts when finished. Like said, I like to use it about 3 times a week after my regular workout. The programs range from 15 – 50 minutes.

3 Joey Tipping March 1, 2013 at 7:29 am

I have always envied your butt because it’s so nice and round and firm! Even after 3 babies in 3 years you still looked good but I can definitely see the difference in your after picture. good shaping!! TFS.

4 Jen March 1, 2013 at 8:18 am

Thanks so much 🙂

5 Alison March 1, 2013 at 8:38 am

WOW!! Awesome!! I need to do that one more!!

6 samijoe March 1, 2013 at 5:12 pm

An amazing difference! (And no, I can’t possibly think of any reason your husband would have a hard time taking a good photo. Nope, no reason at all. ) 😉
samijoe recently posted..Quiet No More : March is Epilepsy Awareness MonthMy Profile

7 NYC Personal Trainer May 6, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Hey congrats on sticking with it.
As someone who trains and transforms a lot of new moms in the NYC area, I will tell you a quick secret. If you want to look good naked, do what the people in the cardio videos do…LIFT WEIGHTS! HEAVY WEIGHT!
You should do cardio daily, but your body will get “toned and firm” (as people are so fond of saying nowadays) from LIFTING WEIGHT! Don’t be scared of a barbell and plates. They work wonders.
I make baby weight disappear from my clients easily…not from having them watch cardio videos…but LIFTING WEIGHT! Do cardio daily, but pump some iron. Your husband will thank me.

8 Jen May 6, 2013 at 1:25 pm

I love lifting weights 🙂 Have you seen my Body Beast results? You should check them out…it’s an amazing at-home workout program! Combining heavy weight lifting with cardio is how I got to where I am today 🙂 thanks for your comment!