21 Day Fix: Help With Your Meal Planning

by Jen on September 26, 2014

A simple way to plan your meals using the 21 Day fix Containers.

Do you find your 21 Day Fix containers overwhelming?  Do you struggle to get them all in during the day? Do you struggle with planning your meals?  Find out how I plan my meals using the 21 Day Fix containers and how simple it can be.

Grab your 21 Day Fix TODAY and start seeing amazing results in just 21 days!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Print This Print This

1 Valerie December 28, 2014 at 9:28 pm

I’m so glad I found this helpful video. I got the 21 day fix in the mail a few days ago and have been a bit (understatement) overwhelmed. So, over the next few days I plan on cleaning out my kitchen, shopping, cooking and hopefully pre-bagging in container sized portions some meals.
Thank you again for taking the time to make such an incentive providing video!
Valerie recently posted..After Christmas…My Profile

2 Jen December 29, 2014 at 7:27 am

Hey Valerie! Thanks so much for your comment, I’m glad you have found the video helpful!! I know it can be overwhelming at first. Do you have someone, like a coach, who is helping you with the program? If not, I can definitely help you with the 21 day Fix 🙂 Just let me know, I run a free group on Facebook!!

3 Smita April 25, 2016 at 7:22 am

Hi, I am indian n vegetarian if you can help me with my 21 days fix. I just order it. Please if you can give me some ideas. Thank you. I don’t eat any kind of meat or fish or chicken.

4 Jen April 25, 2016 at 9:39 am

HI Smita! Thanks for your comment. I’m happy to help you! Are you working with a coach already? I just don’t want to step on any toes. Let me know and we can go from there!

5 Susie May 25, 2016 at 12:29 pm

I started with the 21 day extreme and love it, but wondered if the 21-day fix eating plan gave more guidance with sweets/cheat days. How can I use my containers for that? The extreme meal plan does not have that.

6 Jen May 25, 2016 at 2:03 pm

Do you have the regular 21 day fix plan Susie? You would use the containers the same way, but the foods list is a little bit different. You also get to have wine or treats which would be counted as a yellow container.

7 Susie May 25, 2016 at 2:19 pm

I don’t have the regular plan only the extreme plan. I was hoping I could buy the regular food plan without the DVDs since I already have the DVDs from the extreme plan. Does your blog show examples of the regular food plan?

8 Jen May 26, 2016 at 10:16 am

Yes, you can buy the regular plan with the guidelines (and no DVD’s). Just let me know if you want to do that, I can send you the details. I don’t have examples of the plan here, but check out Pinterest, there are tons of pictures of it on there.