Here are 3 ways to earn money as a Beachbody coach!
I have to first start by saying…I am NOT a salesperson! In fact, I’m actually very shy, even when it comes to talking about my own health and fitness. However, that didn’t stop me from becoming a Beachbody coach. There is a real NEED for people to explain health and fitness to their family and friends (by 2050, 1/2 the population in the U.S. will be obese!!) I want to help end this trend.
For me, coaching has really changed my life. Before coaching, I was a stay-at-home mom to 3 little boys. My days consisted of raising my boys and maintaing our household. When my husband and I got married, we decided that I would stay home and raise the kids, that was just one of our priorities, no matter what. Yes, he had a decent paying job. We had enough money to get by and pay our bills.
So when the coaching opportunity came up, it wasn’t the money that initially attracted me to become a coach. For me, it was helping others get the same results I had experienced and creating a purpose in my life. Sure, I had my 3 boys to raise, but once they started going to school and my responsibilities as a full-time mom became less demanding, I wanted to add more purpose into my life.
Becoming a Beachbody coach has definitely added a lot of positivity to my life, I absolutely love what I do. And to be completely honest, I now love that I contribute to our household income. They money I earn has allowed us to take more family vacations, buy things we couldn’t have afforded before (like a new car!) and to start renovating our home.
When I first signed up a Beachbody coach, I really had no idea how to earn money. I thought it was just through referring people to buy through your website. But it turns out, there are more ways to earn as a coach.
3 WAYS TO EARN MONEY AS A BEACHBODY COACH
- You make 25% commissions on any sales from your site, whether or not you’ve ever bought or sold anything.
- Your receive a 25% discount on ALL products and programs.
- If you do build your team with 2 or more coaches, you qualify for customer leads. These are the people that buy a program off television and do not have coach; Beachbody randomly assigns them to you. You then can make a 25% commission off of their future purchases.
2. TEAM BONUS
You can earn a Team Cycle Bonus, paid weekly, if you decide to build a team. This is the quickest way to grow your team, and it can be a lot of fun! As you talk to your clients, host challenges, or just talk to friends and family, you will see an opportunity for someone to be a great coach. If you have 2 people sign up on your team, you will qualify for team bonus. The more coaches you have the higher your team bonus can potentially be; your coaches must be producing in order to earn anything, which means you have to help them. 🙂 This is a really fun, rewarding thing to do – I can’t tell you how many of my coaches are close friends now even if they live in another country!
3. CUSTOMER PROGRAMS & CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING
- As mentioned above – If you do build your team with 2 or more coaches, you qualify for customer leads. These are the people that buy a program off television and do not have coach; Beachbody randomly assigns them to you. You then can make a 25% commission off of their future purchases.
- Also, if you are growing your team and working your business each month you may also qualify for additional leads earning you at least $50-$100 each month.
- Beachbody also rewards coaches that are doing well with monthly and yearly prizes ranging from clothing to iPads and trips. They also provide CORPORATE quarterly bonuses to the top coaches (which is not an impossible position to attain).
If you join our team, you will not only receive my resources, but also the resources of Christine Dwyer, one of Beachbody’s TOP coaches! Now that you know HOW to earn money as a Beachbody coach, sign up HERE to get our exclusive trainings.
If you have questions, please email me at email@example.com or if you’re ready to be a Beachbody coach, you can sign up below.
I will send you a Welcome Email and help you get started once you’re signed up! I can’t wait to help you reach your goals!!
This is simply a summary of my experience, and the current 3 ways to make money as a Beachbody coach. Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill.Print This