Are you afraid that this Beachbody Coaching business is a scam? Let me put your fears at rest and share with you some common concerns and how I overcame them.
When I was going through my weight loss journey about 6 years ago, I wasn’t sure where to start. That’s when I turned to at-home workout programs. I had 3 little boys under 3, which meant I didn’t have a lot of time to look after myself. However, being 221 pounds was not an option for me either.
So after turning to ChaLEAN Extreme, Shakeology, and losing 90 pounds, people started asking me what I was doing to lose the weight. I told them about the programs I was using, what I was eating, etc. However, coaching was not available to me until 3 years later!! During that time, I had a lot of time to research coaching. Sure, I was a little skeptical at first, but knowing how good the products are, I decided to jump in and give it a try.
My first month as a coach, I had already paid for my Shakeology. The second month, I was able to pay for my Shakeology AND hire a house cleaner. The third month….you get the picture.
But it’s not just about the income for me. Sure, being able to stay at home with my kids and do what I love is a tremendous benefit. But I’ve also met some wonderful women online, I’ve created accountability for my own fitness and personal goals, and I have created faith in myself that I can accomplish anything.
You aren’t a Beachbody Coach Because…
1) You think it’s a scam: You are like me 3 years ago. I had heard of the term “pyramid scheme” before, and I thought all of the Multilevel Network Marketing (MLM) companies were the same – a SCAM! But after doing my research, I found out that Beachbody was not a pyramid scheme at all. You are literally part of a team that helps others whether it be through education about fitness, nutrition, or coaching. If a coach signs up with the intent to just sell and not commit to the team and learn, then they may not be that successful. The only way this business works is by paying it forward. That’s how we help others reach their health and fitness goals!
2) You aren’t at your goal weight: So many of my amazing customers tell me they would love to coach, but they aren’t at their ideal weight yet. It makes me sad to hear that any opportunity is off limits because of a number. There are SO many real people out there that know the struggles of being overweight and what it’s like to try and lose the weight. Most people don’t want the “perfect” coach, they would rather have someone they can relate to. They already have the perfect trainer. They already have the diet lined out for them. What they don’t have is a person who is there 24/7 to motivate and encourage them. They are looking for a coach and a friend in you! Don’t let a number on the scale hold you back from an amazing opportunity!
3) I live in a rural community: Guess what? I live in a big city and I feel like I don’t know anybody! It doesn’t matter where you live these days. Through your websites and social media training (provided to all of our coaches,) you have access to thousands of people!! I have grown my business to over 650 customers! And 99% of those customers are online.
4) I don’t have time: I totally understand this…but people say the same thing about working out, planning meals, budgeting, etc. Each of these habits provides us with a more fulfilling life, but only YOU can decide if it’s important enough to make time! No one ever says, “I have so much spare time, what should I do?” We are all busy, but successful people figure out how they can fit their top priorities into their day. Beachbody coaching can allow you to spend more time with your kids, it could allow you to quit your job, and it can allow you to live a new lifestyle. If you put in the time to make it happen, your dreams can come true.
On the other hand, you can always sign up just for the 25% discount (Beachbody reports that 85% of people do.) This requires NO time after you sign up!
5) It costs too much: I’ve outlined the costs of coaching in details HERE, but just to recap, it is $39.99 to sign up (sometimes this fee is waived, see the detailed page) and $15.95 each month after. I had all of these fees covered by my first month. Then it was paying for house cleaners, contributing to the mortgage, renovating our home, etc. This is one of the cheapest business opportunities you can find.
6) I’m not an expert: Well that’s good, because neither am I! Beachbody trainers are the experts that come with each Beachbody program. I thought I needed all the answers for my clients first, but then I realized my job is to keep them motivated and to provide tips on what has worked for me. They appreciate talking to a friend over an expert, and can find the research to help them. Now that I’ve been coaching for over 3 years, I’m always sharing research that I have to help others as well. No expert knowledge is required, just a passion to help!
If one of these reasons is why you aren’t a Beachbody coach, and you are considering the opportunity, the please fill out our coach application below. I would love to chat with you and help you decide if coaching is right for you.