Improve your health, balance your hormones, and gain food freedom and self confidence all in just 21 days! I’ll show you how.
Are you sick and tired of dieting? Have you been following the restriction – bingeing cycle for too long? If you answered YES, you are not alone! Everyday I talk to people just like you who struggle with their diet plan. Not only does this affect their body and hormones, but it affects so much more, including their relationship with food and their bodies! I struggled with this for many years too. After losing weight, I still wasn’t the happy person I thought I would be and I had ruined trust with myself around food.
Sure, I tried all the fad diets, and they did work short term. But over time, I lost touch with my body. My hormones became imbalanced, I avoided social situations because of my food restrictions, I exercised all the time to try and control my weight, and still, I wasn’t happy. Still, I was gaining weight.
What makes this DROP THE DIETS so different?
- This is not a “quick-fix” solution or a new diet. In DROP THE DIETS, you’ll learn proven lifestyle solutions and skills that will serve you forever.
- DROP THE DIETS is a completely virtual program – everything is available online whenever you need it. Plus, I’m here to support you in reaching your goals even beyond the 21 days.
- DROP THE DIETS is designed so that your goals can be reached without strenuous exercise, without giving up your favourite foods and without spending hours in the kitchen preparing meals.
DROP THE DIETS IS FOR YOU IF:
- you want to get healthy without dieting or deprivation.
- you want to learn what it means to actually listen to your body to know what/how much food is right for you.
- you struggle with emotional eating, binge eating, overeating, or body image issues.
- you know what to do to be healthy, but you can’t stick with it.
- you’ve had success in the past, but just seem to go back to the diet/binging mentality.
If you’re looking for a fast fix or the latest fad diet, this is NOT the program for you. But if you want lasting health, a permanent lifestyle change, and freedom from your food demons – if you’re ready to get REAL about your body image issues – I can help.
The Drop the Diets has evolved into a community where women feel more hopeful and less alone in their body image, food, and health struggles. I post about topics ranging from intuitive eating, body image, eating disorder recovery, hormonal & reproductive health, self care, life updates, daily eats, meal inspiration and more.
Everyone has a different definition of health. I firmly believe health goes far beyond our grocery carts and exercise routines. As a culture we’ve neglected the emotional, social, and psychological aspects of health, and focused so much of our attention on eating and exercise, that we’ve now normalized disordered eating and exercise. For me, I focus on living intuitively and listening to my body to tell me what it needs. Because at the end of the day, stress is going to kill us before eating Nutella or vegging out on the couch will.
Here is what my past clients are saying:
“I now have energy to keep up with my 3 kids!”
“I may have lost weight, but what I have gained is beyond measure. I have been reading, learning and listening to so many theories that Jen has led me to. I was mad as I found out more and more about what I thought I knew about fats and sugars was completely wrong and causing damage to my body.
I was nervous to try new ways of eating, and anxious about cleaning up my family’s diet. But now I’m happy to be learning and changing. I am still learning better ways to exercise and trying to pay attention to how food makes me feel. The support and motivation from others has been wonderful!”
“Thanks Jennifer for the tips and encouragement throughout this challenge. It was nice to know that I am not alone on this journey of changing my health.”
“I have enjoyed reading the posts and watching the videos. I still have a long way to go, but I have come a few baby steps forward. This group has gotten me to make some positive shifts in what I eat, although I always ate very well, it helped me realize the importance of fat for satiety. Thank you Jen for all you do!”
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN THE DROP THE DIETS PROGRAM:
- Help to get healthy without giving up the foods you’ve been taught to avoid.
- How to break through the excuses that keep you stuck.
- What your food cravings really mean and how to overcome them.
- How to start eating intuitively and listening to your body’s natural cues again.
- Why most women fail at weight loss again and again, and how to break through this frustrating pattern for good.
- Why mistakes and “slip-ups” are actually a good thing, and how to never feel like a failure again.
- How the food you eat affects your body.
- How to develop a healthier relationship with food and your body.
- Why calories don’t matter when it comes to your health!
WHAT WILL YOU BE GIVEN:
- Tips on how to eat to support your energy, balance your hormones, and make peace with food.
- Tips from me on how I maintain health WITHOUT dieting.
- The support and accountability from other women struggling with the same issues as you.
- Daily emails from me with Intuitive Eating “Challenges” as well as my tips for achieving your BEST health.
- Access to my private Facebook group where I will be offering more of my best tips and live videos so you can see how I incorporate these principles into my life.
- Continued support from me even once the challenge is over so we can work on reaching your health and fitness goals together!
Will I get results?
The fact is, research has shown that 95% of people give up on a diet because it is too hard, they have to restrict what they are eating all the time, and they end up feeling like a failure when they have one little slip up.
- that’s because the food is bland, takes too long to make, and you have to starve yourself.
- there is no nutritional system in place that’s designed to ensure that you get all the nutrients your body needs, which can naturally lead to hunger and out of control cravings.
- the workouts are too long, so people get bored or don’t have time.
- there is no one to be accountable to, so people fall back into old patterns.
But the DROP THE DIETS takes a NEW approach. It works with you, not against you. It works FOR you. It respects your time and gives you exactly what your body needs. Plus it surrounds you with the support you need EVERY DAY! Putting you in an amazing place for success.
Can you lose weight on my program? Maybe. But the truth of the matter is, you may gain weight, lose weight, or maintain the same weight. It just depends on how much healing your body has to do. In my case, I gained weight because my body had a lot of healing to do. My hormones needed to balance and for them to do that, I needed to put on weight. For some people, they may find the weight comes off so much easier with my program. But weight is NOT our focus. Healing your body and your relationship with food is.
Is There a Cost?
Everyone’s first question always is – what does it cost?
I totally get it, you want to make sure that
- you can afford it, and
- you think it’s worth your money!
Let me assure you that you WILL get your money’s worth!! I’m giving you ALL of my daily tips, videos, and support. These are all things that have helped me heal my relationship with food and my body plus live the happiest life I’ve ever lived!!
You’ll be given complete access to the private group for extra support. You’ll also be given:
- My best email and video tips on how to eat to balance your hormones, increase your energy, and feel more confident.
- Tips to help you be an intuitive eater and love your body.
- Tips on how to start trusting your body again and listen to the cues it’s giving you.
- The support of a small group of women working towards the same goals as you.
- All the information mentioned above is for you to KEEP!
I’ve seen programs like this go for $500 and up, and even at those prices it would be tremendous value because of the results. However, a $500 price tag would put this opportunity beyond the reach of most people who could benefit from a healthier lifestyle. So I’ve decided to set this up so that the investment is a sliver of that amount, and your entire investment goes right back to you.
ALL of this for just the low price of
Are you feeling resistance to joining?
Here’s the thing, the bigger the commitment, and the more VITAL an activity is to your personal growth, the more resistance you will feel. Resistance shows up to try to keep us small, to keep us in our “safe” comfort zone.
But change and growth happen outside our comfort zone. Think about it this way: If you stay the way you are right now, will you be where you want to be 6 months from now, 1 year from now, 5 years from now?
Can I do the challenge from anywhere in the world?
YES! Women from all over the world have done the challenge.
Can I purchase the challenge anytime?
YES! It is a self-paced program so you can purchase it anytime and your “Day 1” will start the day after you purchase.
What is the price?
Do I have to join the Facebook group?
No! I understand that not everyone has Facebook. You’ll still get tons of value from the daily lessons I send you and you can email me anytime with questions.
Will I be given a meal plan and workout plan?
No! I’m trying to move you away from being on a diet, and a meal plan is just that – a diet. Only YOU know what types of foods and how much food works for your body. Only YOU know what types of exercise and how much exercise work for your body. No one can tell you that. Will I give you some meal ideas? Yes, I’m happy to share what I eat. But you won’t be following a specific meal plan or program. And trust me, it’s so freeing once you start making your OWN decisions about food and exercise.
Only you can know if DROP THE DIETS is the right program for you. Push past fear and resistance and really listen to your heart.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me so we can chat more about the group and see if it’s a good fit for you!